Help Reform Family Courts
All Family Courts are full of corruption. We are working on several projects to expose the corruption to the Legislature, Media and the General Public.
You can help us Reform Family Courts by doing the following:
- Stop judicial corruption and abolish absolute judicial immunity: https://www.change.org/p/stop-judicial-corruption-abolish-absolute-judicial-immunity-judges-must-be-held-accountable-for-their-lawless-unconstitutional-actions-rulings-innocent-children-must-be-protected-from-the-corrupt-rule-of-the-judiciary?recruiter=415111530&utm_source=petitions_share&utm_medium=copylink
- Sign our Petition to prevent Parental Alienation Syndrome. Children have the RIGHT to maintain a healthy relationship with BOTH parents https://www.change.org/p/nj-legislature-nj-judiciary-reform-family-court-and-stop-parental-alienation
- Donate to our Fundraising Campaign so we can continue our Ad Campaign exposing Family Court Corruption Nationwide http://www.gofundme.com/vjsu6x4
- Sign the Modern Day Family Law Reform Petition by Concern Citizen: https://www.change.org/p/u-s-senate-u-s-house-of-representatives-president-of-the-united-states-modern-day-child-support-reform?recruiter=38616311&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=mob-xs-petition_update-no_msg&fb_ref=Default
- Understand that reform is much needed: https://m.facebook.com/notes/lori-l-callies/state-incentive-to-traffick-children-history-overview-june-242016-pt-2-to-repres/958677387585563
- Join our Membership by clicking JOIN
Legislative (and candidate) supporters for judicial reform:
Dr. Mario Jimenez in FL Senate District 40: http://www.votefamily.us/dr-mario-jimenez-in-senate-district-40/
Jimi O’Hagan in WA Representative District 19, Position 2: http://votejimi.com/aboutus.html
Rep. Frank Edelblut in NH U.S. Representative District 38: https://www.facebook.com/frank.edelblut
Recent Media Exposure:
Please take the time to explore other areas of our website. We have compiled a wealth of information that the public may not be aware of. We are not lawyers. Any information is provided as a member of a group with a common cause. We do not practice law. We do not charge. Anything that you hear from this group should be verified by doing your own research.